Blog Post - News, Views and Tips
Here are a few pointers to help you make the most of your humanity.
1. Be Kind – The more you give to others in time and energy, the better you will tend to feel about yourself. In fact, not much feels better than making someone else really happy. It’s also remarkable when you they can see it in you, how much kindness and positivity is returned to you by others.
2. Dare To Dream – Never give up your dreams, no matter how silly they seem. This goes for your immediate goals too, so when you fail (and believe me everyone does at some point) it’s important to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again, even if it’s over and over again.
3. Live To Learn – Never stop learning new things. Our brains were designed to grow and learn new skills even into old age. Take up a new hobby, learn a new language or skill, but whatever you do, never stop discovering who you are or can be.
4. Risk & Reward – Take risks and have no regrets. As children we all learn and develop by taking risks, so why do we stop when we become adults? The human mind is finely attuned to the decision making process that balances risk and reward, and it provides self confidence and helps develop a strong character.
5. Truth Be Told – Tell the truth about everything. It is surprising how many small lies people tell, but more than that it makes life so much simpler. It will keep your soul lifted and give you peace of mind, because at least that way you’ll never have to worry about remembering what you told and to who!