Blog Post - News, Views and Tips
Hopefully after you read this it should help you get on track, ready to pound the pavement, weight train or stretch your socks off. Whatever you do it all helps. Always remember to stay focused and try to find a goal, so print this and stick it up somewhere you can see it for extra motivation when you’re feeling off target.
1. Exercise absolutely will improve your overall quality of life.
2. Helps you burn excess calories, shed fat and maintain a healthy figure.
3. Workouts actually improve your mood.
4. Makes your heart work more efficiently, reducing your risk of heart disease.
5. Improves your coordination, flexibility and balance.
6. Provides protection against injury.
7. Builds bone density thus helping ward off osteoporosis.
8. Assists in controlling blood sugar levels by improving glucose tolerance and tissue sensitivity to insulin.
9. Increases cartilage strength within joints, keeping them healthier.
10. Makes it easier for you to relax.
11. Helps you sleep better and easier.
12. Reduces the risk of developing many cancers.
13. Helps you to lose weight which is a risk factor for Type 2 Diabetes.
14. Tones your muscles giving you a sexier, more attractive appearance.
15. Reduces the risk of developing high blood pressure.
16. Will help improve and relieve constipation.
17. Improves mental alertness.
18. Reduces your risk of having a stroke.
19. Helps improve your posture.
20. Can alleviate or ease back pain.
Simple statements, but working your body can make so much difference in making your body work for you.